Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oh my gosh Rachel and I had fun today! I only wish I had such cool photos of myself at this age. I photographed another GHS Senior today it was great! We did some studio stuff in my little garage, then some natural light stuff in there and then went into Downtown Darien to find some urban chic backdrops, new flash not too much urban stuff in Darien, CT but I do like what I got. Thank s to a great model. Chillin by the firehouse


under the tracks

diggin the natural light in the garage


I loved her rings



a little tribute to Lord of the Rings, she's actually on the edge of a parking lot.


my cool artistic shot or her with her paint brushes, she a big fan of the arts.


a little fun with some studio lights


posing in my cool little doorway

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home