Friday, August 17, 2007

Marla and Charlie were married on August 4th, we had an amazing day, a little hot but thank goodness we had a nice breeze coming off the water to cool us all down and keep the bugs away.
Marla and Charlie hired Ann from Dirt Floral, she did an amazing job with all the flowers and decorations.

Another wonderful wedding at St. John's in Darien for me. Its really odd but its the one church I keep shooting, well it and Church of the Resurrection in Rye, NY, its pretty odd but they are both so beautiful that there are no complaints!

As I was taking a detail shot of the drinks being passed I saw all the guests upside down and thought that's really cool.

Marla's parents own a beautiful Hinckley I was fortunate enough to leave with the couple on it at the end of the night. Sorry to all my future brides but I'm building that into my contract from now on, that I get a boat ride at the end of the evening! JK!

By far one of my favorites from the day, I know you can't tell who it is but I love the way the heart forms in between them!



Before we left on the boat they had a farewell sparkler affair it was great!



I was fortunate to have one of my best friends and competitors shoot with me Bill Wang, he was great and took the shoots below.
OK so this is a little self promo, he took these while the Mother of the bride gave me a hug for loving all the work Bill and I had done all day.


Bill was right in there for the group hug at the end of the night he got a ton of great shots but I love this one of the happy couple kissing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home